1-Day Workshop on Entrepreneurship
Date : Feb 7, 2019 Time: 09:45 am to 05:00 pm No. of Seats: 40
The workshop will cover enough ground for the participants to appreciate:
- What is “Technology and Innovation led entrepreneurship”
- Why Entrepreneurship may be a sound option
- How it is different
- Who are more suited for Entrepreneurship
- What skills are needed
- How one prepares for an exciting Entrepreneurial journey.
- Next Gen Entrepreneurial pursuits – Raising the bar of Expectations from oneself
The exercises will include the following:
- Making participants to develop right ideas considering Socio-Econo-Techno (SET) trends and pain points
- Team Exercise to build a profitable and self-sustaining enterprise
The workshop will be conducted by-
Dr. Madhukumar Mehta, Chief Mentor Emeritus, iCreate
Mr. Thyagarajan, Advisoy Board Member, iCreate and entopreneur
He is currently mentoring start-ups and aspiring entrepreneurs in the areas of Bio-medical diagnostics, Edutainment, Digital records management, ERP & CRM, Special equipment design and manufacturing, Energy conservation products, Environmental conservation, and APPs development. Mr. Thyagrajan was earlier involved in setting up and running a unique Technology Business Incubator – Nirma Labs for close to four years (2004-2007), as its Chief Executive where he mentored over 40 potential entrepreneurs across 8 projects that have been set up as commercial ventures in High Technology sectors including electronics, computer science, mechatronics, biotechnology, and pharmacy.
He is currently on the Advisory Board of some of these ventures. As a Management Consultant he was associated with a variety of business advisory projects and consulting engagements for several leading business houses in India, MNCs, central and state governments and multilateral agencies like The World Bank, ADB, EC, etc. Mr. Thyagrajan is a Mechanical Engineer by education, with a PGD in Business and Industrial Management.