ITM Universe , Vadodara
Working Model Display
- Only self prepared working models will be allowed for participation from any branch of engineering which will be judged on the basis of engineering principles, aviablility and cost effectiveness basis
Rules and Regulations
- Commercially Ready-made model will not be allowed in the event.
- Minimum size of model shall be 20 cm*10 cm*5 cm and Maximum size of model should not exceed 2 m*1 m*1 m.
- Deviation of model from above sizes, if accepted by committee, may be liable to reduction in score.
- Any number of entries will be permitted from each college. Maximum 4 number of students are allowed in single group. All correspondence will be done to the group coordinator / team leader of the group.
- Teams have to specify in advance: Title of working model Brief Information about model Size of working model Area needed for display of operation Requirement for Electricity/water connection Cost of working model Any other extra need
- Participating group has to submit cost-benefit report (optional).
- Organizers reserve all rights for acceptance or rejections of the model and its judgement.
- Organizers will provide following facilities upon request : water supply (1 tap connection), electric supply (Extension board on table), table (size: 1.8 m X 0.75m) extra open space if needed (outside laboratory).
- Organizers will not provide following facilities upon request : Any other construction material / material needed for model Laptop or computer Equipments like buckets, torch, cello tapes etc. Extra man power Reimbursement of any kind
Asso. Prof. S. C. Jain
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
M : 9228503299