09 Feb 2017
ITM Universe , Vadodara
Working Model Display
- Only self prepared working models will be allowed for participation from any branch of engineering which will be judged on the basis of engineering principles, aviablility and cost effectiveness basis
- Working model can be of any Engineering Branch.
- Any type Engineering material like wood, concrete, earth material, metals, sensors, etc… will be allowed for preparing model.
- We will provide only 2 m * 1 m table for display of model.
- Dimensions greater than above will be given space in open area of our campus. Facilties to carry water and electricity will be responsibility of participent from our outlets.
- Ready-made models will not be allowed.
- Design and specifications should be submitted well in advance either in person or through E-mail.
- In case of any dispute decision of the jury will be final.
Rules and Regulations
- Model should be working based on engineering design criteria.
Ready-made models available commercially will not be allowed to participate.
- Registering teams will have to submit following information either through
mail or in person.⦁ Title of working model
⦁ Brief Information about model
⦁ Size of working model
⦁ Area needed for display of operation
⦁ Requirement for Electricity/water connection
⦁ Any other extra need
- Max 3 Entries – per collage. Maximum 4 students are allowed in one group.
- Organizers will provide the following facilities upon request.⦁ Water supply
⦁ Electric supply
⦁ Table (size: 1m X 2m)
⦁ Extra space if needed
- Organizers will not provide material required for model construction,
manpower and reimbursement of any expenditure.
- Participating group has to submit Cost-benefit analysis report (Optional).
- Organizers reserves all rights for acceptance or rejection of the model and its judgement.
*Rules may subject to change.
1 Suresh Jain :-9228503299
2 Yesha Desai Assi :-7878581299
3 Mihir Shah :- 9016788890