ITM Universe , Vadodara
- Prima facia, imagine building a Robot running at high speeds on Track……. sounds adventurous!
- Come and enjoy the enthralling ride of on roader robot at ITM Universe to prove your abilities.
- Never seen experience and all the participants beware, enter at your own risk as such the environment would be a speeding extravaganza.
- Our Event is in open venue*
- The dimension of robot should not exceed 30×30×30 cm (L×B×H). And minimum 20×20×20 cm (L×B×H).
- Maximum weight of robot must not exceed 30 kg.
- The power supply from the battery is restricted up to 24 Volts.
- Robot must be fully powered by Electric Batteries, It must be on board.
- The robot must be Wireless controlled, and it should be incorporated with Multi frequency devices or DIP switches to avoid jamming.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants should be college students only.
- Each team can have maximum 4 members with their identity proofs.
- There are 2 laps in race; U-Turns and reverse are allowed during the race.
- Ramming of robots during the race is not allowed.
*Rules may subject to change.
- Number of check points cleared (Check points will be provided on the day of the event), Number of skips taken, Number of hand touches.
- If the robot falls off the track then the robot will be manually placed back to track with a penalty of 5 seconds.
- If the robot gets stuck in any hurdle then robot will be placed manually at the start of the same hurdle with a penalty of 5 seconds
- The robot can skip 2 hurdles with a penalty of 10 seconds thereafter skipping of hurdle will have the penalty of 20 seconds. • Robot taking time more than 5 minutes on track will be eliminated.
- Overall judgment will be time based; the robot reaching the finishing line with shortest time will win the race.
- Hurdles may include: – rollers, cans, hanging bridge, circular bridge, sand, grease, pyramid, rotating rods, acrylic slope, vibrator, mud etc.
- Asst. Prof. Samarth Bhaduwala
firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No.-+91 80000 89883