- Build your Quad copter to travel from source to destination crossing various interruptions, hurdles etc along the path of journey.
- The maximum dimension of the QUAD-COPTER will be 50cm x 50cm x 30cm (l x b x h) and minimum will be 25cm x 25cm x 15cm (l x b x h) excluding propellers. No extension in quadcopter arm is allowed. No ready made kit is permitted.
- Quad-copter must be designed in such a manner that it can fly for at least a upto height of 10 meters.
- Similarly, Quad-copter should be able to fly for at least for 10 minutes continuously.
Rules and Regulation
- Quad-copter should not injure any person. If it happens then team will be disqualified and will be held responsible for that incident.
- Maximum 4 registered students will be allowed per team.
- Quad-copter should be as per the given specifications.
- Any team, which is not ready even after grace period of max 20 minutes will be eliminated from the round.
- The declared rules will be binding on all the participants.
- Participants shall not be allowed to be part of more than one team.
- No discussion on the rules will be entertained.
*Rules may subject to change.
Mr. Naresh Patel (Asst. Prof. AS & H Department)
Contact No.- +91 9426046095