ITM Universe , Vadodara
- The young minds have to prepare formulations from the given set of ingredients.
Rules and Regulations
- Eligibility Criteria: Pharmacy Students;
- Duration of event: 2 hours
- A maximum of 50 teams will be allowed in the event (First come, First Registration Basis )
- A maximum of two participants will be allowed in a team.
- There will be one round.
- The decision of the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
- Rules and time duration:
- Reporting at the venue
- Ingredient selection/ Pre-formulation (20 minutes)
- Participants have to choose from the given list of ingredients (maximum up to Five) and mention the quantities required to prepare their formulation.
- The list of apparatus is to be provided by the participants.
- Labeling/execution (30 minutes)
- The team has to prepare label of the formulation.
- Different pens and tools can be used to make label attractive.
- Formulation preparation (70 minutes)
- The team will be provided apparatus and materials with proper working space.
- The team has to give presentation for 5 minutes regarding formulation.
- Evaluation criteria
- Formulation Chosen
- Physical attributes
Others specific parameters related to the formulation developed
*Rules may subject to change.
- Ms. Prachi Karia :- +91-9228633693 , firstname.lastname@example.org