Clear the Table
- Game will be played between two teams at a time.
- Battery operated machine have to start from their respective starting point to their respective end point.
- In between this path some ball will be kept. Robot have to drop those balls to the respective holes available on the same path.
- For each ball drop, team will get points.
- Shortlisted teams will go in the further round.
- Rules related to hand touches, penalty, etc are announced on the spot.
Rules and Regulations
- Robot can be wireless or wired.
- Maximum 24V Battery is allowed.
- Robot should have dimensions of 30x30x30 (lxbxh) cm.
- Maximum weight of robot should not exceed more then 6Kg.
- Participant can not use gas operated mechanism or IC engine.
- Teams can not use ready made robot or lego parts in the making of their robot.
- Maximum 4 participants from same institute can form a team.
- Decision of organizers and judges will be final.
*Rules may subject to change.
- Pritesh Kukadia
M: 09558231534 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org